Ladbrokes Casino bonus codes
Ladbrokes Casino Review
Ladbrokes is known as a gambling and betting company situated in London. They started out in 1886, and only represented agents for the horses that were trained at Ladbroke Hall. Following the partnership with Arthur Bendir in 1902, the name Ladbrokes was adopted, and they moved to London.
Through the years there was a number of name changes; however, the last one to date is Ladbrokes Coral Group PLC. This happened in 2016 when Ladbrokes merged with Gala Coral Group, and they became the biggest bookmaker with 30 000 employees and 4000 betting shops. Today, they have an online facility available too.
Regulated and licenced by the British Gambling Commission for UK citizens and Ladbrokes international Licenced by the government of Gibraltar and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission. It is very easy to get started with this online facility. All you need to do is register online and choose the correct wallet. Each division on this site has its own wallet. For the slot machines, you will be looking at the Ladbrokes Slots wallet, for the live casino deposit funds to your Ladbrokes live casino wallet if you are looking to spend some time in the casino, you will need to fund your gaming wallet.
Best Bonuses Online
At Ladbrokes casino, you will be rewarded with free money in certain ways. Keep in mind that they all have terms and conditions you need to adhere to. Let us have a brief overview of these bonuses.
- Welcome bonus – This bonus is solely for new customers that have made a minimum deposit into a casino or slots wallet. Certain criteria will apply to all real money first deposits, and the bonus is only applicable and redeemable at certain games.
- Second deposit bonus – This bonus is easy to receive, as a second deposit to the same wallet will trigger this bonus. However, there is a minimum amount that needs to be deposited.
- Third deposit bonus – It is very straightforward. With your third deposit including the minimum amount, you will trigger this bonus. Keep in mind they do have some conditions to fulfil.
- Live casino welcome bonus– the bonus is slightly different to the normal casino bonus; however, the terms have the same feel to it. The bonuses have a certain time in which you will need to make those payments; VIP customers are also excluded from this bonus.
- Instant bonus – When you make a minimum deposit on ThunderCats during a certain time you will receive an instant bonus.
- Cash giveaways – When you play certain games like Lightning gems between a certain timeframe, you will stand a chance of winning a cash giveaway prize by participating in a lucky draw.
- Weekend stake race – This is pertaining to two Premium games such as Roulette and Blackjack. You will have a promotional period in which you will be competing in these games. The top 200 ranking players will then each win part of the main pool. This will be played from a Friday through to the Monday morning each week.
- Progressive jackpot – Play Jackpot King, consisting of six of your favourite slot machine games. You will stand a chance of winning the massive progressive jackpot.
- Loyalty program – You will earn points known as Comp Points on your turnover. Once you have enough points, you will have the choice of converting them to cash.
Deposit and Withdrawals of Real Money
There are a few ways of making deposits into your respective wallets. The first very popular method is a debit or credit card. Then there is Neteller, Paypal, Bank transfers, Paysafecard, Sofort, Giropay Ideal, Trustly, EPS and Entropay. Let us have a look at each one individually for you to have a better understanding of each of them.
- Debit and credit cards: As Ladbrokes is originally a UK company; the amounts are naturally annotated in GBP. The minimum amount allowed to be deposited and withdrawn is £5. Deposits will reflect in your wallet account immediately, however, when you make withdrawals into your debit or credit card, there will be a delay of 3-5 days depending on your institution. Before using your debit or credit card ensure to read all the conditions and rules with regards to the use of the cards. One example we can highlight is that the card details should correspond with the details of the wallet you are making the deposit into. And ensure to check the restricted territories list before trying to make any deposits, as there are a few restricted countries that are not supported by this facility. American Express and Diners card are also two restricted cards that are not accepted.
- Neteller: Neteller has also become well-known payment method, which is secure and safe. It is an e-wallet used to make international purchases online. There will be no charges to your account when you make a deposit or withdraw funds from your Neteller account. The minimum amount for deposit and withdrawal is £10, deposits will reflect instantly, and withdrawals may take up to 48 hours after the request has been made.
- Paypal: Paypal is also a trusted method of payment on many platforms. Your information is not shared with any of the companies you do business with. The minimum amount for Paypal deposits and withdrawals are £10. The payment will reflect immediately, and the withdrawal to your PayPal account will reflect within 48 hours.
- Skrill: Skrill operates in the same way that Paypal does. You only perform transactions with your email address and all financial information is safe and unrevealed. Skrill is also known as a moneybooker and has minimum limits of £10. The processing time for deposits are immediate and for withdrawals 48 hours.
- Bank transfers: This method of payment is one of the most time-consuming methods as all deposits and withdrawals can take up to 5 days to reflect in either account. The bank accounts available to receive payments are in Austria, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, and the UK. Thus, the currencies supported are GBP, CHF and EUR. However, most currencies can be converted when doing the bank transfer. Please ensure that the correct Swift and IBAN account numbers are used in order for the payments to be routed correctly.
- Paysafecard: This card is only available to customers in certain countries such as Austria, Germany Liechtenstein, Ireland, Netherlands, Slovenia, Sweden and the United Kingdom and only usable to players having accounts in GBP, EUR, SEK, CHF, NOK and USD. The Paysafecard is only suitable for deposits, and it does not support any withdrawal functions. Thus, you will need to provide your banking details to process a payout. The minimum amount allowed is £5, and it will reflect instantly.
- Sofort: This payment method is also only supported by deposits and in an EUR currency. This facility is to make secure bank transfers via your online banking platform, however, this will secure the payment immediately, and you will not have the waiting period of a normal bank transfer. The minimum deposit amount is €10. This is only available to punters from Austria and Germany.
- Giropay: Giropay only offers deposit facilities. This is another form of payment that secures the online banking payment when you play for real money. Minimum deposit is €10 and will be on your wallet immediately
- Trustly: Only available in Sweden and a player that wants to make use of this facility should use SEK and EUR as their Ladbrokes account currency. 70kr will be your minimum deposit any amount can be withdrawn.
Keep in mind that there are certain restricted countries or cities that are not allowed through these facilities. These restrictions are only focused on the players on the Ladbrokes.com website. For alternative access use Ladbrokes.com.au and Ladbrokes.be, these restrictions are not related to these alternatives. Countries such as Denmark, France, South Africa, Switzerland, Taiwan and Greece are only a few examples of countries that are not allowed to play at this casino.
Tour of the Casino
Now that you have an Idea of our website and the bonuses and payment methods we have on offer take a tour through the casino and have a look at the exciting no download games available for you.
There is a mobile app available for those who prefer to have access at the touch of a button. Keep in mind that a number of games will be limited on the mobile app. Ladbrokes also has a VIP section available to players who reached VIP status in the loyalty program. You will be able to log in on a separate tab and enjoy all the promotions and gaming they have on offer.
The Live Casino will surely give you the in-house feeling, with the professional and well presented live dealers, giving advice as well as playing your favourite game. The options available for you to play are, Live Roulette, Live Blackjack, Live Baccarat, Live Hi-Lo and Live Hold’em. These are exclusive tables available for your convenience.
Moving to the online casino, the options available are slots, with a massive variety to choose from. Your favourite table games available are Roulette and BlackJack, together with the 3D Card games such as Progressive Blackjack, Casino Hold’em and Tequila Poker.
Should you feel in the mood to just relax and not participate in any hectic gambling, you will have a selection of TV and movie games to choose from. They will have an interesting story, and you will be a Hero. They have outstanding graphics and are lovely to watch and play. Winning some big jackpots will be the aim of the game.
The Scratch cards available are Beetle Bingo and Ladbrokes scratch cards. You can be sure to win a few prizes on them. Their online help facility is available 24/7, and you can reach them via telephone, email and they also have an instant live chat facility available. Professional staff ready to help you.
Another concern might be how fair their games are. As they have a Random Number Generator, you can be certain that you will surely have the highest level of fairness in all the games, as they involve no human interference.
Ladbrokes Casino Video Review
Wrapping It Up
If you are new to the casino business, do not feel intimidated. There are a few articles available to assist you to find your way through the casino. Some are focused on the individual games and some tips and guidelines; others are just more general tips with regards to the casino and gambling and then also some interesting facts about gambling.
If you are looking for an online casino to suit all your needs, you will surely stop at Ladbrokes, with all the games in slots you can imagine with exciting bonus rounds and free spins and the massive progressive jackpots. The exclusive table games for a more private feel and then the popular card games we all love. Ladbrokes is available in a convenient mobile app for those on the run and who love gambling.
All of the best under one roof, the exciting bonuses and cash prizes are guaranteed to keep you hooked for some time. Featuring all the latest releases and most played games on the market. So, it is time to get your account set up, and you can also be the one winning large jackpots and having an enjoyable time.
Ladbrokes started out with horse racing and soon converted to a casino, now offering so many different facilities such as Sports betting, In-Play, Live Casino, Online casino, Bingo, Lotto, slot games. Become a loyal visitor and own your VIP status to give you access to all the hidden away promotions and exclusive bonuses. With help right at your fingertips and assistance available 24 hours of the day, you will never feel lost or frustrated. The time has come to get the entertainment started, do not look any further, you are guaranteed of an exceptional experience. Ladbrokes, find us online now.
Ladbrokes Casino Details
|Welcome bonus||100% up to £500|