Playamo casino UK has one commitment, fulfilling the needs of all their customers no matter how diverse their needs may be. This they do by providing a wide range of games, payment options, accepting a wide range of currencies, availing their customer support team 24 hours a day every day and offering the best collection of promotions.
Therefore, if you are a strong believer in the phrase ‘Go Big or Go Home’, Playamo has a special way of actualizing this belief. Say hello to the Playamo High Roller promo which aims at rewarding your brave move of depositing big at any of their online casino games. However, if you are new to the online gambling industry, you might be wondering what a high roller bonus is. Put your queries to rest by going through the next section.
Insights on This Promo
High roller promo is an offer exclusively awarded to players that spend almost a fortune at an online gambling site. In other words, it’s more of gratitude that a casino extends to its highest spenders. This is only natural for most successful casinos owe part of their success to high rollers.
Viewing it from another perspective, the high roller promotion serves as a way to lure as many high rollers to a gambling site as possible. As for Playamo, we do not know what perspective their high roller bonus takes but what we know is that they offer a 50% match up bonus of up to €2000 to any player that makes a minimum deposit of €1000.
This is a pretty alluring offer, and we cannot help but go into the details of claiming the offer.
How to Claim the Reward
- You must be a registered member of Playamo casino. To do this, you must create an account at the Playamo casino by clicking on the ‘Sign-Up’ tab.
- Fill in the required details to successfully complete your registration.
- Log into your newly created accounted and make a minimum real money deposit of €1000 via your preferred banking method in a bid to qualify for this promotion.
- Once you make the deposit, proceed to activate the promotion by inserting the bonus code ‘HIGHROLLER’ while making your cash deposit.
Now that you have claimed the freebie let us proceed to check out the set terms and conditions in a bid to ensure that both the bonus and wins accrued from it remain in your bank account.
Key Terms and Conditions
As much as it is derailing to go through an endless series of terms and conditions, it is important to do so that you can fully gain from the Playamo High Roller Offer.
- This promo is susceptible to a 50x wagering requirement.
- The maximum amount you can wager during your quest to fulfill the high roller wagering requirement is €10.
- Different no download games have a varied percentage contribution to the wagering requirement. Slots have the largest contribution (100% to be specific) while roulette, blackjack, poker make a 5% contribution. That said, it is wise to play slots in a bid to fulfil the wagering requirements in the shortest time possible.
- This offer is unavailable for all BTC, BCH, DOGE and LTC gamers.
- Once the promotion expires, both the bonus cash and wins accrued from this cash will be forfeited.
- Not all games contribute to the set wagering requirements. Some of these titles include Lucky Angler, Tree of Fortune, Robin Hood, The Wish Master among others. For a detailed list visit Playamo’s promotions section.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the consequences of opting out of the High Roller Bonus?
Once you opt out of the freebie (by simply contacting the Playamo customer support team), you immediately forfeit the bonus cash, and any wins accrued from it.
How can be aware of new promotions at Playamo casino?
Playamo casino will send you emails to your account informing you of the latest promotions. However, ensure that you sign up to receive these emails during your registration process.
Why can’t I view the High roller offer in my bankroll?
You will only view the bonus cash in your bank account once you fulfil the set wagering requirements.
Why is the high roller bonus code listed on your website being declined on my end?
It is critical to note that bonus codes are case sensitive. Therefore, keying in an upper case letter instead of a small case letter will automatically decline the bonus code. That said, ensure you have carefully keyed in the bonus code.