With more and more players joining the online gambling community, a player today has a ton of options to choose from. Merely offering him a replica of the roulette table in a browser window is not going to do the trick. Realizing the importance of player engagement and player retention, casinos today offer a bevy of bonus features and freebies in various forms.
Before going to Roulette Bonuses, we first need to understand the term Wagering Requirements. Many people try to defraud the online casino by claiming bonuses and then encashing the same without actually playing at all. The wagering requirement is the tool that casinos employ against such crooks to ensure that bonuses are used only by genuine players. The players are needed to play up to a fixed amount in wagers before they can take out their winnings.
Roulette Bonuses are widely categorized into 2 forms:
- Cashable Roulette Bonus – Players can keep these bonuses after meeting the minimum wager standards of the casino
- Non-Cashable (Sticky) Bonus – Here the player can wager and keep the winnings, but the player does not retain the bonus itself.
Besides the above-mentioned bonuses, there are also other additional features such as the Signup bonus, where players receive a certain amount for their first signup with the casino.
50% up to £200 + 5 Free Chips on Live RouletteAdded 2 months ago
All British Casino Welcome Bonus – 100% up to £100 + 100 FREE SPINSAdded 2 months ago
Welcome Bonus of 100% up to £300 + 50 Free Spins – William Hill CasinoAdded 4 weeks ago
€7 No Deposit Bonus at Casino1 ClubAdded 1 month ago
€7 No Deposit Bonus at Casino1 ClubAdded 1 month ago
Bonus Back 20% – Hippodrome Casino BonusAdded 2 months ago
Up to £1000 – Hippodrome Casino Welcome BonusAdded 2 months ago
Weekly 50% Bamboo BonusAdded 2 months ago
$1.5K – Jack & the Beanstalk TournamentAdded 2 months ago
100% Up To £/€ 100 – PartyCasino BonusAdded 2 months ago
CasinoLuck Welcome Bonus – 100% up to £50 + 50 Spins in StarburstAdded 2 months ago
200% Up To €1 000 Welcome Bonus – Euromoon CasinoAdded 2 months ago
£1000 Welcome Bonus – Casino CruiseAdded 2 months ago
Up To £1000 – Betway Casino BonusAdded 2 months ago
Slotty Vegas Casino Welcome Bonus – Up to £350 + 135 free spins on Book of Dead!Added 2 months ago
Table Tuesday – 888 CasinoAdded 2 months ago
The Perfect Bet – CasinoPopAdded 2 months ago
Up to $1000 – Welcome Bonus Spin Palace CasinoAdded 2 months ago
Lucky 7’s Live Roulette – 777 CasinoAdded 2 months ago
Betsafe Casino ( EXTREME LIVE ROULETTE BONUS )Added 2 months ago
Roulette – A brief overview
Roulette is one of the easiest games to understand and play at the casino. The easier the game is, the more complex is its gameplay – and Roulette is no exception. For players who seek a strategy based game with minimum shenanigans, there is no better alternative than the Roulette table.
Invented by an anonymous entrepreneur in 18th century France, and named after the French word Roulle (French for a small wheel), the game of Roulette is a today popular across countries such as the UK, USA, and other gambling destinations. According to certain historians, Roulette also draws inspiration from the English wheel games of Roly-Poly, Reiner, Ace of Hearts and the Italian Board games of Hoca, Birbi. The roulette table has undergone many changes over decades, and the current layout of the roulette wheel consists of 37 or 38 pockets, depending upon whether the game is American or European Roulette. Emphasizing the point, European Roulette has 37 pockets, ranging from 0 to 36. The American version adds an extra pocket of 00 to improve the odds of winning. The pockets are alternately colored red and black which adds another dimension to the gameplay. The player chooses to place bets on the red or black colors, a single or several numbers, whether the number is even or odd. Then a croupier determines the winning color and number by spinning the roulette wheel.
With its various betting options and easy to understand rules, Roulette has enjoyed an uninterrupted success in the table games section of the brick and mortar casinos. With the world now playing on Online Casinos, it is only natural for Roulette to transcend the boundary between the real and the virtual to become one of the most loved table games at the online casinos as well. Online casinos today offer a mix of audio and visual experience which offers the player an immersive experience akin to a live casino. This combined with a large number of bonuses and freebies aim to boost player retention and acquire a new player on their platform.
A few Bonus Offers
Now that we have understood the technicalities, let us have a look at some of the actual bonus offers from some of the most popular online casinos around.
- Betat Casino provides you with an attractive default bonus package which includes two 100% deposit match of up to €500 and a total of 50 free spins on the game of the week! Many other bonuses are added every month to keep the player interest piqued and ensure that the player does not lose interest while playing at Betat casino.
- Slotty Vegas Casino offers interested players with a 100% bonus offering of up to GBP 500 along with 50 free spins of the roulette wheel. Slotty Vegas Casino with its immersive games and attractive bonuses is one of the most popular online casinos today.
- Supernova Casino has one of the hottest roulette bonuses, with a massive 300% up to $3000 new member deposit bonus. For a new player, this is a shot in the arm and provides him with many more chances to win. Supernova Casino provides you with multiple deposit options and an excellent customer service experience.
- Golden lion casino based out of USA, offers you an incredible roulette bonus of $5000, making it one of the highest bonuses available currently in the market.
- William Hill Casino offers you 10 free spins of the roulette wheel without any compulsory deposit! Any first deposit exceeding GBP 10 is matched by William Hill Casino Club with a 150% bonus capped at GBP 150. This means, for a deposit of GBP 100, William Hill Casino Club offers you an extra GBP 150, taking your total moolah to GBP 250, all before you even play a single game. Another defining feature of William Hill Casino is that it allows you to utilize your complete bonus earnings for Roulette only, something many other casinos do not allow at present.
Roulette – Spin to Win
The Gambling community today has become very fickle. Gone are the days when they only had a handful of casinos where they could go to on weekends and unwind while playing games of chance. Today they are provided with a huge range of options which force casinos to be on their A-game all the time. Casinos do this by offering extensive bonuses which keep the player interested, encourage him to put more money into his casino account while enabling the best word of mouth publicity at the same time. Players require no download and can earn real money while playing with these online casinos. We hope our information about bonuses for the classically popular game of Roulette has been helpful to you.