Prevention of Underage Gaming
Casino-Promo.co.UK requires that all the customers to be 18 years of age or older. This is a requirement by different casino and gambling licensing bodies and it’s our duty to promote responsible gambling. We are therefore not advertising any of our products or information to minors.
If you have underage children accessing your computer, you should consider installing the following parental control software to prevent them from accessing any online casino websites.
- Net Nanny
- Solid Oak
- Cyber Sitter.
To ensure that your gambling is under control and enjoyable, we highly recommend that you follow the tips below:
- Ensure that you keep track of all the money that you spend at online casinos.
- Only spend money that you can afford to lose at the casinos.
- Avoid chasing loses and strictly stick to your bankroll.
- Treat online casino gambling as a form of entertainment and not as a source of income.
- Plan how much time you intent to spend playing at the online casino.
- Avoid gambling when you are under the influence of alcohol or any other drugs for this case.
- Avoid gambling as a form of solving a problem or when you are depressed.
Casino-Promo.co.UK strongly believes that online casino gambling should be a form of entertainment without any negative consequences on a player’s life. Should you have any reason to believe that gambling is becoming a problem for you, please ask yourself the questions below formulated by Gamblers Anonymous:
- Does gambling make you feel sad or unhappy?
- Was there any regret after gambling?
- Have you ever used gambling as a means to pay debts or otherwise solve a financial problem?
- After your loss, did you feel the urge to immediately go back and try recover your lost money?
- After winning, did you feel the urge to go back and win more?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever borrowed to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever considered suicide or self-destruction because of your gambling habits?
- Has gambling ever made you have difficulties in sleeping?
- Do you gamble longer than you have planned?
Most compulsive addicts will answer yes to at least five of these questions.
Support and Advice
Readers who think they are experiencing gambling problems and other complications arising from gambling should seek help from the following organizations – free or any charges.
- Gambling Therapy
- Gamblers Anonymous
- Be Gamble Aware.