In the online gambling business, casinos take different directions in how they present their products to their clients. In the case of Pink Casino, they go for a feminine pink theme that includes the beautiful model Marie-Francoise Wolff. The use of beautiful models as an attraction for clients has long been used since the age of brick and mortar establishments. The same has reflected online, and Pink online casino is one of the gaming sites that have taken the same root on the web.
Marie-Francoise Wolff is a popular name in the European modelling business. The female model was born on the 1st of January in 1986. Marie joined the modelling business in her teens and has since doubled in a lot of other areas in the entertainment business such as acting and hosting TV and YouTube shows. The model is mainly based in London, Sussex in the United Kingdom. Even so, her work has taken her to numerous other countries such as the United States, Britain, Australia, and South America.
Marie has built her success in her line of work with striking features that fit into the conventional world of modelling while managing to be striking at the same time. The model is famous for her signature blonde hair that has not changed through her gigs. Blue eyes and a height of five feet and three inches are some of the signature features that identify this Pink Casino girl. When Marie first started, she only spoke in French. However, with time, she has learned to speak English, which is specified to be a North European accent, to fit better in broader markets.
Work with Pink Casino
Marie-Francoise Wolff has been Pink Casino’s brand ambassador for some time now and has run different campaigns with the gaming site. Currently, Marie can be spotted on the gambling establishment’s homepage dressed at the top of the screen adorned in a pink jacket, which is the signature color of this site, judging from their name. The model can be seen smiling down at her phone with a no deposit sign of ten pounds placed to her left.
Marie has worked in some premier projects with the Pink online casino, which has sent the reputation of both the creative and gambling establishment to staggering heights. One of the most recent was the Big Brother television show that started airing on the second of January 2019. This event was marked by the celebration of one hundred years of the constitution allowing women to vote. Being a feminine casino, Pink was honoured with sponsoring the event was a smart move by the event organizers.
Celebrity Big Brother runs in a similar fashion as the regular Big Brother TV show, but this time the cast includes popular faces in the entertainment business. Marie Wolff plays the role of a superfan in the house. Additionally, she was used as the main advertising character for the show which showcased her singing and dancing on a Pink chair in a similar coloured room. The advert also advertises some of the bonuses that were offered during the event including:
- Two tickets to watch the final episode of Celebrity Big Brother
- A stay of one night at a four-star hotel
- Train fare from any region in Britain to London to catch the show
- Transportation in VIP style from the hotel room to the grand finale recording studio
- A tour behind the scenes as the various cast members have their camera runs.
Meeting Maire was part of the package considering she was part of the cast as well.
On a regular basis, Marie-Francoise Wolff helps sell the numerous games and bonuses offered at Pink Casino. As earlier mentioned, the striking model is placed next to the establishment’s sign-up bonus which amounts to ten pounds. The offer does not demand a real money deposit to be activated, but a real money account has to be created. Some of the terms and conditions that apply to the use of this offer are such as:
- Only new account owners can claim this offer, and it can be done just once
- The highest bet that can be placed at a go using this amount is five pounds
- Players are limited to a maximum win of nine hundred and ninety pounds
- Slot machine games are the only sets that contribute 100$% towards meeting the stipulated playthrough terms
- Gamblers have to opt into the offer within seven days of opening an account.
A welcome offer follows this gift after the first real money deposit is made. The amount that is cashed in is met with a 100% match promotion that can go as high as fifty euros. A wagering requirement of forty times binds this amount, and it has to be met before any withdrawal requests can be approved. Like with the no deposit bonus, gamblers cannot place bets that are higher than five pounds. Slot games maintain the highest contribution rate of 100% towards clearing the wagering term.
Marie also serves as a marketing tool for the casino’s games, and in the Big Brother commercial, she can be seen dressed as Queen Cleopatra from the Cleopatra slot by International Game Technology. The portfolio she helps sell to online players consists of sets from some of the most renowned online gambling software developers such as Net Entertainment, IGT, Microgaming, and several others. These games are placed in different categories, the biggest being that of slots with titles like Rainbow Riches, Deal or No Deal, Starburst, Rainbow Riches, Lucky Lady’s Charm, Action Bank, and Pixies in the Forest. The biggest casino progressive jackpots are also featured in the slots game class in titles like Wish Upon a Jackpot, Genie Jackpots, and King Kong Cash.
Other Notable Ventures
Aside from being the Pink Casino girl, Marie-Francoise Wolff has experienced steady success in the other entertainment platforms she has ventured. Most of her works fall in the TV category, and some of them include:
- MetamorphosisThis short film was one of the first films that Marie featured in after making a name for herself in the industry, and it was released in 2013. The short film is based on a book bearing the same title and written by Franz Kafka. The drama in the production takes viewers through Gregor’s life as he battles with changes in his life that make him a pit of confused emotion. In the void of feeling helpless and unhappy, the main character decides to venture into the unknown outside his room and find answers to some of his deepest questions.
- AkashaThis film is quite aged having been released back in 2001. Marie made an appearance in it as a teenager and featured in a minor role. The film is about a man who is after answers about what happens during and after death, and whether life truly has meaning. All seems to fall in place when he discovers Akasha, a Hindu tradition that grants access to unique dimensions such as those that lie between space and movement.
Marie-Francoise Wolff has had quite the career in the past decade, and her work with Pink Casino is one of the most recognized. The entity is a trusted source for real money games and bonuses.