These points are rewarded to players and they can be exchanged for real cash. This is also critical to players who are aiming to climb the VIP ranks.
Every player will earn 1 point for every €10 wagered. The same condition applies for bets made in USD or GBP. You will only earn comp points if you use real money, not the money in your bonus balance. Any amount wagered using your bonus winnings will not earn you comp points.
Once you hit a VIP tier, you will earn more comp points faster for the same amount of money. You can always check your comp points in My Account. This is also the place where you can convert them to money.
There are seven tiers to the VIP. Below are the benefits.
- Member – all players will start at this level and get a 3-day withdrawal time frame and can only convert comp points to cash at a minimum of 95 of them.
- Silver – eligible for 3-day withdrawal and 90 comp points before converting it to cash.
- Gold – withdrawal is reduced to two days and comp points to 85.
- Diamond and Platinum – 1-day withdrawal processing, personalized offer, personal account manager, and 75 comp points as a requirement prior to cash conversion.
- Elite and Black – same as diamond but comp points are reduced to 70.
All VIP tiers provide a birthday bonus to the members. Diamond and up will get a VIP welcome bonus. Silver and up will get a VIP upgrade bonus.
Should you receive bonuses as a VIP, keep in mind that the default wagering requirement is 30X. Also, all the bonuses you receive are only valid for 72 hours from the date of issuance. You must also be aware that VIP bonuses are still bound by the wagering contributions of the games. Not all games have the same wagering contribution. Below is a summary.
- Slots and Scratch Cards – 100%
- Pai Gow, Red Dog, and Let It Ride – 25%
- Roulette – 10%
- Casino Hold’em – 25%
- Baccarat – 20%
- Blackjack – 10%
- Stravaganza – 20%
- Craps – 20%
- Video Poker – 20%
- Lucky Wheel – 5%
- Double Options on Slots and Video Poker – 0%
- Zero Variety Games – 0%
- Casino War – 5%
You need to be smart about how you spend your bonus. If you received a €10 complimentary bonus for your birthday, you must wager an amount equal to €300. To maximize your chances of winning, you must play slots and hope that you win a huge amount. Then play on the same slot so the contribution requirement is 100%. Make sure that you wager with the mindset that the bet will lose. Ensure that your bets can last you up to €300. The rest will be yours to convert to cash.