The professional staff behind the smooth running of Casino Euro clearly knows how to make their customers happy. Why? Every day, the gambling site has a special offer up their sleeve to turn even the worst of days into an ecstasy. To spice things up, none of these offers is permanent; they keep getting better as you play at the site. This week can be a great deal of free spins, tournaments, and bonuses on certain games and next week it will be a completely new face of games. This tends to keep the thrill alive and we have to give it to Casino Euro-this is a pretty clever way to keep players glued to their website.
Despite the fact that the Casino Euro Daily Deals keep changing, we will delve deeper into this week’s daily offers in a bid to help you understand what they are all about. Besides, the games do change, but the promotion’s concept remains the same. Moreover, the terms and conditions attached to this freebie are more likely than not similar, and it is a good idea to go through the next section so that you can swim in the advantages that come along with the Casino Euro daily deals.
Casino Euro Daily Deals Explained!
Shun the Monday blues away via the Casino Euro’s Monday Mission. This week, the Wild Wolf slot machine will be your ticket to the highest bonus prize- €500. Stake as much as possible in the Wild Wolf slot game in a bid to score multiple points that will earn you a slot at the top 150 players. Here, you stand a chance to scoop the best bonuses available at the site.
Geer up the Monday momentum by partaking in the Tuesday’s Planet of the Apes free spins and since it is a daily deals affair, the excitement will definitely trickle down to the other days of the week. Now we are on Wednesday, where spinning a few reels at Pumpkin Smash slot opens up a window for a cash giveaway.
We are getting closer to the weekend, and the daily offers keep getting better. Visit the Casino Euro’s promotion page on Thursday to get a taste of yet another bunch of free spins but this time on the game Reactoonz. Alas! Friday is here, with a 50% bonus of up to €25 to offer. This will boost your way to Saturday where an exciting goodie bag is up for grabs. Last but not least, we have the Sunday Reactoonz mission that is pretty similar to the Monday mission.
Here Is How to Bag These Daily Deals
- Make a minimum real money deposit of €10 but before you do this, ensure you have opted for this promotion on the Casino Euro deposit page.
- Each daily offer is available for 24 hours that is, between 0:00 – 23:59 CET.
- Claiming any of these freebies does not guarantee a cash withdrawal, quite the opposite. Ensure you meet the 40x wagering requirement stipulated by the site.
- Here is another catch, you have exactly five days to fulfil the play through requirements otherwise all wins garnered from any of the offers will be forfeited.
- At this no download casino, free spins are considered bonus money, hence, you have to fulfil a 15x wagering requirement in a bid to withdraw your wins.
- Slots have the highest percentage contribution to the site’s play through requirements while other games contribute very little or even nothing. In that case, ensure you familiarize yourself with the all game’s wagering % contribution.
Daily Deals ✔ – What Else Is in Store for You?
Unbelievably, daily deals are a hint of the offers available at Casino Euro. New players have a chance of claiming a tasty welcome package while loyal players get spoilt for choice with promotions like the daily jackpots, mystery cash race, and enticing tournaments. After all these, I don’t see why you should not join in on all the fun today.
A Sneak Peek into Casino Euro
Even before we say it, it is obvious that Casino Euro is the one-stop destination for bonuses and promotions. However, this is not the only factor that sets it apart from its competitors. On the contrary, the site is a proud holder of not one but two legitimate licenses from the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority. Furthermore, their quest for diversity is evident via their multiple collections of games and banking options. The only downside is that the site is inaccessible to some gamers in various countries. On that note, visit the website to find out if you are eligible to join this enthralling online community that has been offering top-notch services since 2002.